ECS Simpson Engineers
is a Canadian owned consulting engineering firm
with a track record of over thirteen years of design and construction
of major projects across North America.
When Black & Veatch and Kiewit Power Corporation needed a liaison between their design office and their field construction team for the 800 MW ENMAX Shepard Energy Centre in Calgary they called ECS Simpson Engineers Inc. Not only did we ensure that over 1100 drilled piers, extensive earth works, reinforced concrete and structural steel were constructed in accordance with the specification, but we also ensured that all enquiries from field personnel were handled promptly, quality standards were maintained and the design intent was strictly adhered to.
BLACK & VEATCH has been calling ECS for over 13 years to assist on a number of projects, among them:
- The 3300 MW West County Energy Centre, Okeechobee, Florida.
- The 200 MW coal fired Dalmon 4 Power Plant, Springfield, Illinois.
- Altamont Zone 7 Water Treatment Plant, Altamont, California.
- AEP Cardinal Waste Water Treatment, Plant Brilliant, Ohio.
- City of Prioria Butler Reclamation Facility, Prioria, Illinois
- WASA Odour Control Facility, Washington, DC.
- Water Works Park II phases I and ll, Detroit, Michigan
Similarly, when Walsh Construction Group of Chicago Illinois needed a partner on a number of their projects they partnered with
ECS Simpson Engineers.